Friday, April 11, 2008

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Today is the day. By 2:30pm I will officially be on vacation. Wahoo!!

Couldn’t sleep worth a damn last night (2 hours of sleep) and it was really starting to make me crazy. I mean….. Mike Tyson biting ears off, kind of crazy. It’s sad but true. So I watched tv for several hours and learned….

1 - I can have rock-hard abs in less than three weeks

2 - a juicer will help me add years to my life

3 - there’s only one vacuum out there for all of my cleaning needs

4 - with three simple steps, I can stop suffering and start living with clear skin

5 - I can quit doing crunches and simply let an ab-belt sculpt my stomach

In case you’re ever in the predicament that I was in last night and tempted to purchase a product out of sleep deprivation, check on this site before doing it. http://www.infomercialscams.com/


Back to my vacation. Here’s the itinerary:

11th – spend night in St George

12th – drive to LA and have dinner with Uncle Fred

13th – spend the day at Magic Mountain

14th – Board the cruise ship

15th – Dock and spend the day in San Diego

16th – Dock and spend the day in Catalina Island

17th – Dock and spend the day in Ensenada Mexico

18th – Arrive back in Los Angeles and spend the day/night with Dave!! {smile}

19th – Spend time, and the night, in Vegas

20th – Back to reality


Good times! Good times!

2 comments:

CAF said...

I got caught up the udder night watching the "paid program" for the Time Life set of "Groovy 60s" music. I was fascinated to put faces to the voices of all those one-hit wonders.

Anonymous said...

Love DPB! You better have a good time with him. I always get caught up on the Saturday and Sunday morning infomercials.