Friday, May 30, 2008

What a man..what a mighty mighty good man!

{subject line lyrics from artist: Salt n Pepa. Song title: Whatta man}


Ok, so I just need to brag for a moment. I really do have such a great husband! On Sunday I made the comment, “I wish I would have gone shopping this afternoon because I’m craving some ice cream”. Without saying a thing, he got up from the couch and went upstairs and came down two minutes later with shoes on and keys in hand. I told him he didn’t need to go outside over one of my slight cravings but he said he wanted to do that for me. This is just one of a long list of things that he does for me.


After 13 years of being together, he still sends me flowers, he still kisses me every morning and tells me he loves me, he still cuddles with me every night to fall asleep……and apparently he’ll still go to the store at a whim to take care of my sugar cravings! I’m very lucky to have such a great guy!

6 comments:

Janice said...

MMMM, ice cream. You lucky girl.I wonder how long it would take him to find some Gluten free, dairy free kind. MMMMM.

Katie said...

That is so damn sweet. You are a lucky girl!

Regina said...

What a sweet story!

CAF said...

Wowza.

Anonymous said...

for sanity reasons, i cannot respond directly to this post...

so, lets change the subject, gee - it sure would be nice if it would stop raining in Logan.

Katie said...

I told Bob about this and he said, "I'm going to have to have a talk with Scott about making me look bad."