Friday, October 31, 2008

There ain't enough words to express how I feel

{subject artist: Salt-n-Pepa song: I am body the beautiful}

If you don't already know, there's very little that will get me fired up faster than gay rights issues so you can imagine how this Prop 8 stuff is going over with me! The Mo's are top on my dislike-list right now but I've spent the last two days being angry about it and I'm done. The only one hurt by this is me. And so I figured I'd share an article about gay marriage that lightened my mood and I think will make you laugh (not to mention that it's BRILLIANT!)

Click here for the article


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

That was a great article. It made me laugh and Jeff laughed too. I just don't understand why people won't let them do what they want to do. Who are they going to hurt? No one! It irritates the crap out of me too.

Janice said...

Ha, thanks AH. I love Kirby, but I missed that one. And...there was something funny to be said here, but the kid entered the room and totally distracted, so we just have to listen to Kirby I guess.

Katie said...

Great article. It's nice to know there are Mormon's that are support gay marriage. I honestly don't think the leaders of the LDS church know any (openly) gay people because if they did, they'd see they are just normal people trying to live their lives. Who are they to judge who's love is right or wrong?

CAF said...

Thanks for sharing, A. I appreciate Mos who can think for themselves, don't you?

Anonymous said...

I like the ending - about how to stop gay sex (still laughing). The letter issued from the brotheren was so disturbing and only reminds me of what your family will face in a few more years. (when do you think Ed will be ordained?)

(do you like how I said it is your family?)