Monday, May 12, 2008

Rock 'n Roll High School

Last week was sort of laid back. Softball and a few soccer games occupied my evenings.

But now……the madness begins! I’m taking an accelerated college course which means 3 ½ months of school is crammed into 2 ½ weeks. Yikes! I’m curious if anyone has done this before? Am I going to be pulling my hair out at the end of class? I’m proud to say that I’m sitting at a 4.0 in my college career…..which makes up for hanging on by a thread in High School (when hanging out with friends was far more important than an edgukation). Holler if you’ve done this before and let me know what I’m in for.


3 comments:

Katie said...

I've done a few of these. It's actually not nearly as bad as it seems. (Keep in mind this was about 15 - ugh! - years ago, so I was 15 - ugh!! - years younger!) But if you're already in "college mode" then it will probably be easier than you expect.

And congrats on the 4.0! What an accomplishment!

Janice said...

I did that a few years ago. Actuall, I took 2 at the same time. But, I took those 2 weeks off of work too. Just in case. It worked out OK. But we need more info...what class is it?

Annalyn said...

It's Personal Finance, so some of it is fairly intuitive. I'm finding out pretty quick that he loves to load the work on though. And there is math involved. ARGH! That alone might kill me!