Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let's Get Physical!

{subject line artist: Olivia Newton John song: Physical}

So I did something I never thought I would do. I joined Curves! Well...I didn't exactly join as much as I signed up for their 30 day research study. For $30 I get to try the workout for 30 days. I'm required to work out at least three times a week...which is good because sometimes I have to feel obligated to workout otherwise I won't....and then they get to use my results in their study. I'm sure it's so their ads can say, "if you work out for only 30-minutes a day, 3 times a week, studies show you'll lose X amount of weight and X number of inches".

I worked out yesterday and it did make me sweat a bit. I'll keep ya posted as to whether or not I lost weight, inches, or both {fingers crossed}

5 comments:

Katie said...

Good for you. And let us know if it works...I could stand to lose a few pounds/inches.

Regina said...

Now I've got someone new to share gym talk with!

Anonymous said...

I did the 30-day thing once - the things I loved about curves were that I could work up sweat (and leave sore), without getting bored, and not be the ugliest roman in the castle.

(no vanity here)

CAF said...

Work it!

Anonymous said...

also - joining curves might be the sign of old-age-acceptance