Ok - so it was my birthday today. The big 35! I felt like I wanted to put something cool here. Reflect on the past year.....do a flashback of memories.....speak of regrets, happiness, and of things to come, but alas - it's 11pm and I spent my big day working, then got the crud shocked out of my legs and.....ahem....spots, so that I'll be hair free soon. OUCH!! Then it was off to school for a test then back home to start packing for Lake Powell (we leave tomorrow). I did take a breather when my parents stopped by to wish me a happy birthday and again when I opened up some gifts from my man. In case you're curious, here is what I got.....
- Women's Soccer Ball
- 2 - Blue October cd's
- A "Mustang" t-shirt
- Ear-buds for my iPod
And so as I sit here exhausted from a busy day, I've decided that this is the best I can muster for a post. A lame ending to a lame way to celebrate my birthday (work and school?! Sheesh!) but I have high hopes for a good year to come ~~or maybe I have hopes of getting high this year! Either way!
5 comments:
Hope you had a GREAT birthday!! Have some fun at Powell for me!!
So the two, count 'em TWO birthday cards you got from your adoring co-workers didn't brighten your day? I see how things are with you. :)
Sorry you're birthday wasn't as exciting as you hoped it would be, but I bet you'll have a fantastic year coming up! Hair-free, nonetheless. That's gotta be worth something.
Happy Birthday!
Your birthday sounds a lot like mine. I spent most of the time at the vet's office with the dog.
I can't believe I FORGOT!! Eww that Lynda..... Well here it goes, anyway.... :-)
Happy Belated Birthday to you
Happy Belated Birthday to you
Happy Belated Birthday my Dearest Annalynna Lou Lou
Happy Belated Birthday to you...
I really hope that you have a great time in Powell!!!
Post a Comment