Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Feeling like a number one

{subject artist: Abba song: Super Trouper}

All I can say is....Fuck ya! My Legal Environment of Business class has been over for almost two weeks but the teacher hadn't posted the grades until today. It was driving me nuts. Anyway - I maintained my 4.0 gpa! Wahoooooooo......

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations Annalyn! That is hard to accomplish especially when you are working at the same time.

Katie said...

I have three words for you:

WHOO FUCKING HOO!!!!!

Annalyn said...

Oh my gosh, Katie! I about spewed O'douls (gawd I'm a square) when I read your post! hahaha!

Thanks, Theresa! I worked my ass off for it and am proud.......especially since I f'd up a lot in High School :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Annalynna Lou Lou!!
4.0 - good hell, how do you do it with all 101 things you have going on????

Lynda

Janice said...

You go girl. Great job.