Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just Like a Tattoo

{subject artist: Jordan Sparks song: Tattoo}

And so it's day one of tattoo time. Here is my bro's latest. Brand new. This afternoon he will get touchup work on his existing tat and I will post the progression. Until then, check out the new one. In case you're wondering, it is an Egyptian symbol - the Eye of Osiris.




6 comments:

Anjie said...

I'm not a tattoo person, but they don't scare me like they do other people. That is a cool tat, and the artist is truly that, an artist.
Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

YES! that is awesome!
kat

Regina said...

Ummm, that looks painful! Hope you're having a fun time in Flagstaff...a great town...laid back and collegy and shit. Safe travels...

Chichijujubees said...

That is one beautifully scary tattoo! Hope you are having fun....!

Anonymous said...

Damn that's gangster!!! He looks like a dork though

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the above post was from my other personality... Stupid multiple personality... The one good thing about it though is that I need about 5 tattoos for each personality--- which means I get two more!!