I'm finally home from the roadtrip/tattoo-fest. Here's a summary of the trip.
1. Flagstaff is a pretty cool town but the train that goes by several times an hour - blowing its horn - is quite annoying. Overall, enjoyed my time there.
2. My bro's tat's look great and it has me itchin' to get one. My idea for one has the tatto artist salivating {or at least it seemed} and he told me to shoot some pics to him via email. For now, I'll refrain from getting one.
3. Driving from Flagstaff to Grand Junction is painful! Those Indian's got the raw end of the deal, man! We gave them shit-for-land, that's for sure.
4. Grand Junction seemed like a cool enough place. We'll see if my bro decides to move there or not.
And now I sit at home with a cold that I caught somewhere along the way. Ugh! I'd better be feeling ok by this Wedn when I'll be rockin' out at the NIN concert. But I'll end this for now with a few pics of the progression of my bro's tattoo {not quite done yet}.
One last pic. Saw this on a street in Flagstaff and it cracked me up!!!
2 comments:
That's a hudge tattoo!! Is yours gonna be that hudge??
so - why did the sign crack you up? its seems phonetically correct...
(LOVE the TAT!)
Post a Comment