Sunday, September 21, 2008

I want to fly away

{subject artist: Lenny Kravitz song: Fly Away}

I think most of you know that Scott has his Private Pilot's license. Well now he's working towards getting Instrument Rated - which basically means that he flies solely by reading the instruments instead of looking outside. This is required so they can fly in fog, rain and clouds. So this weekend he and his instructor flew to California to put themselves into some of these conditions (fog and rain). It's been kinda fun to see his progress through an online website. Here are a screenshot from that site (click to enlarge) ....

{this is a shot as he was arriving in Monterey, CA}



















So while he was gone I completely indulged in the worst kind of way. For dinner....cookie dough....for breakfast.....coffee and cookie dough. Yes, I said it, cookie dough. I haven't worked out for a couple of weeks - or at least not faithfully - and this was just part of that spiral. Damn it was good though :-) It's a guilty pleasure and now I've admitted it. No regrets, other than a couple of pounds I'll probably have to work off. ha!

3 comments:

THaToNeGiRL said...

I LOVE cookie dough for dinner and breakfast!!! :) I'm SO jealous. sounds like me every time my fam goes out of town :D

Janice said...

Oooh, you have no idea how much I want to be you. COOKIE DOUGH?!?! Lucky dog. But, I did make some lemon bars tonight. And...since I know you are on sugar...you are going to eat some. Yeay for great breakfasts!

Theresa said...

I tend to eat bad when Jeff isn't home either. It is hard enough to cook for two let alone one. I feel your pain - which is why I was at the gym on a Sunday.